Friday, July 16, 2010

Noah's Christmas in July

Bookmark and Share
Noah & Bill


Noah got a lot a huge special delivery from his buddy Bill and his wife Marge yesterday. They came and surprised him with bags of goodies; a plush huggable Elmo that he just adores, winter coats, a booster seat, books and new DVD's for him to watch, pretty decorated night lights, and a really special Elmo bike. It was Noah's Christmas in July.

I looked at the picture of the Elmo bike still in the box. For a moment I thought to myself he may never learn to ride it, may never have the trunk and head control needed to do it. But then I remembered Bill's email:

"I can already see him using one of the bigger boy toys...HE WILL!!! Praise God... Just believe with us and you can see him doing it also....how cool is that day going to be!!!"

It actually brings lots of tears to my eyes when I think about all the people in this world, especially Bill that genuinely believe in little Noah. Standing behind him, cheering him on, knowing he will someday do great things. All things are possible - especially with God. I know that, or Noah wouldn't be here. He fought against impossible odds and he's here. So who's to say that he can't accomplish wonderful things in the future. It is quite possible that I'll be posting a picture one day of Noah going down the street in his Elmo bike. I just must believe.

From the very moment that special stranger, now known to us as Bill, touched Noah's foot in the NICU, they have formed this beautiful loving bond. Two souls destined to meet and forever connected over the power of prayer. An important person in Noah's book. Not only do Bill and Marge have such faith in our little Noah but they love us as a family as if we were their very own.

Today, tomorrow and the next day I'm going to imagine Noah riding that Elmo bike, because I too will believe.

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn

Love,



Creative Commons License
Noah's Miracle by Stacy Warden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.