Sunday, January 10, 2010

Noah's First Haircut

Bookmark and Share
Noah's Haircut Certificate

Getting ready for my haircut

Making sure my sides are even...


I think I look really good...



Wow Elmo is on DVD while I'm getting my haircut...

Still watching Elmo...

My hair before it was cut...


Getting the back cut...
Waiting for my haircut


Today was Noah's first haircut. We scheduled him his own appointment at Fantastic Sams for early this morning. He of course had to sit in my lap because he hasn't learned to sit indpendently yet, and we had to bring his mini-television so he was able to watch his Elmo DVD while getting his first trim. Elmo is Noah's biggest interest right now.
Noah especially liked the plastic blue and while snowflakes they had hanging from the ceiling. He taked to them in his own language and was very interested in them the entire time. He was really a good sport about his first haircut, he really didn't appreciate the sides so much or the top being done, but overall he did great. I thought for sure he'd look very different, but he still looks the same, just a little trimmed, but still has kept his traditional cow-lick in the back. So he'll still have that great hair that comes up in the back. It's really his signature trademark.
We saved his first haircut clippings, and he got his own first haircut certificate. So very precious since I love to keep every single memory documented as best as I can. I've attached the pictures of Noah's first hair cut. He is simply as handsome as ever.
Love,
Stacy, Chris & Noah